The British Council have written a case study on our project (see the link above) and deemed it to be an example of best practice. Read it and join us in celebrating our success!
The motto of this Project is “Bridging Three Generations” namely grandparents, parents and grandchildren. Such bridge will be constructed using the traditional games and toys that oldest living generation (grandparents) used to play in their childhood period. There are numerous projects already realised on games and toys. Therefore, this Project will mostly use the theme of traditional games and toys as an instrument for creating a common ground where the grandparents and the grandchildren can improve the interaction between them. Discovery of the traditional games and toys itself will be organised as an opportunity to increase interaction between the oldest living generation (grandparents) and youngest generation (grandchildren) at schools.
The Partners of the Project are as follows:
1) Haci Sabanci Secondary School (Coordinator School, Turkey)
2) St Colman’s Primary School and All Saints’ Nursery Unit (United Kingdom)
3) Notre Dame Junior High School (France)
4) International School of Bergen (Norway)
5) State School Istituto Comprensivo via Santi Savarino (Italy)
6) School Tiberiu Morariu Salva (Romania)
7) Nicola Vaptsarov Secondary School (Bulgaria)
8) Grundzales Pamatskola (Latvia)